Friday, August 28, 2009

Alert! Important Developments

I am aware that my mailbox was full yesterday! Do not panic. I will accept the electronic copy through the weekend.
Sometimes email can be persnickety BUT submiting digital portfolios is a very common practice in art and design these days.
I usually BCC myself (send a blind copy of the file to my own email) to test that the file is going through. Then if it is bounced I know the problem is not at my end.

Also I realized that many of you may not be able to burn your songs to disk because they exist as this or that file.
Just bring your portable music devise to class on the day of your presentation and be ready to cue it up. Practice.
You do not want to spend 5 minutes searching your player to find the songs you need. A presentation is like a dance.




Or it's like stand-up comedy. Timing is everything.